PRP is an autologous treatment, meaning it’s done with materials of our own body. The applications of PRP treatment are not limited to anti-aging skin, but also extend to treating hair loss with impressive results.
Platelet-rich plasma is obtained from the patients’ own blood and consists essentially of concentrated platelets, which by activation are used to stimulate hair growth, where there is thinning or hair loss.
PRP Treatment – Benefits
- Stimulates hair growth in a natural way
- Increases the volume, density and fullness of the hair
- Increases the survival and strengthening of existing hair
- Improves hair quality
- It can be used in combination with other treatments and medicines for hair loss
- They are safe proven by scientific studies
- The results are visible gradually from the end of the first month and depending on the patient. Not everyone responds the same.