PDO – COG Threads
Thread facelift is a new method of a non-invasive face lift.
They offer more youthful image by reducing facial and body relaxation.
There are 2 types of threads we use in our clinic: PDO threads and COG threads.
Yes it is safe with excellent results. The threads are made of Polydioxanone. It is a material that has been used in surgery for many years to suture injuries.
The ideal candidate for non-invasive Facelift is in the age range of 30-60 years of age with incipient or light relaxation.
The application of threads can not take place in the following cases:
Active acne, active herpes zoster or cutaneous herpes, any active skin disease in the area to be treated, taking anticoagulants over the last 5 days (aspirin, Sintrom, Plavix), pregnancy / breastfeeding, autoimmune diseases, unregulated diabetes mellitus.
PDO Threads: Anesthetic cream spreads 20-30 minutes. Mild skin antisepsis is then performed and the dermatologist makes the entry of the threads in the appropriate area with small needles. Depth of application may be for dermis, subcutaneous fat or underlying muscles. The duration of the application depends on the number of threads to be used and is estimated at 10-30 ‘. PDO threads form a support matrix that recovers and supports the facial tissues in a completely safe manner.
COG Threads: The process is similar to PDO, but local anesthesia is required at the entry points of the yarns and sometimes along their length. These threads immediately correct the loosening of the area and promote the production of collagen internally under the skin, which indirectly corrects and prevents relaxation.
- Face (eyebrow rectification, nasopharyngeal folds, vertical wrinkles, meshes, marionettes perioral, smoky lines, facet, targeted to personalized areas with wrinkles)
- Neck (improvement of neck relaxation, progression)
- It is a safe, complicated or painless method with immediate results
- It can be combined with other aesthetic treatments such as hyaluronic acid, Botox,
- Replaces or delays surgical face-lift
Threads results are visible immediately after application. However, they improve even more day by day. The result lasts 18-24 months thanks to the collagenogenesis effect, which is responsible for tightening and regenerating the epidermis.
For any further information or to make an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us by completing the relevant form below:
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες ή για να κλείσετε ραντεβού, μην διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μας συμπληρώνοντας την παρακάτω φόρμα:
* Η CyprusDermaClinic, αποθηκεύει και χρησιμοποιεί τις πληροφορίες που καταχωρείτε σε αυτό το έντυπο για αποκλειστικό σκοπό επικοινωνίας μαζί μας για την καλύτερη εξυπηρέτησή σας, σύμφωνα με την Πολιτική Απορρήτου της Εταιρείας. Τα δεδομένα σας ΔΕΝ στέλνονται σε τρίτους.